|Status||Told the ninja about the prophecy|
The Venomari are one of the five Serpentine tribes, based on the Spitting Cobra.
- They have four yellow eyes, with the exception of Lasha, who is missing an eye.
- The head molds of their Scouts and Soldiers are similar to the ones of the Hypnobrai.
- Their colors are green (both dark and light shades) and red.
- They are immune to corrosive liquids, including the waters of the Toxic Bogs.
The Venomari have the power to spit hallucination-inducing venom into their opponent's eyes, which can make their victim see their worst fears.
The Venomari Staff contains the anti-venom that will cure the victim of hallucinating.
The Venomari's venom is their greatest advantage; if one avoids being sprayed, the Serpentine can be defeated like any other. Additionally, the venom will gradually wear off on its own, albeit after a long period of time (in "Can of Worms," Kai remained plagued by hallucinations for several hours after being sprayed).
One way to counter the venom's effects is to fight without using sight, or by employing alternate means of seeing. In Zane's case, his Falcon Vision provides an alternative means of battling the Venomari despite being sprayed by their venom.
The Venomari's tomb is located in the Toxic Bogs. The entrance is inside a giant hollow tree surrounded by vines.
- Apparently, the Venomari have a limit to the amount of venom they can secrete at one time. To counter this weakness, Acidicus developed special vials that can hold his tribe's venom safely - the Venomari use these vials to ensure that they will never run out of venom in battle.